The Regional Studies Center (RSC) is an independent think tank engaged in a wide range of strategic analysis and research, developing policy initiatives aimed at bolstering political and economic reform and conflict resolution in the broader South Caucasus region.
As a leading think tank based in Armenia, the RSC strives to elevate the level of political discourse and deepen civic activism while broadening engagement in the public policy process. One of our core longer-term goals is to serve as a catalyst for reform and sustainable development by contributing to the formulation of public policy through innovative research and objective analysis.
Our research and project activities consist of five main program areas:
(1) Regional analysis of political, economic and security issues in the South Caucasus, but also including Iran, Russia and Turkey;
(2) National security and defense reform;
(3) Democratization and good governance;
(4) Economics and sustainable development;
(5) Educating and empowering youth as an “agent of change.”
Since our founding in 2012, the RSC has also offered a regular series of certificate-based professional development training courses, analytical briefings and interactive “focus groups,” and convenes simulation exercises focused on diplomatic negotiations and “war gaming” models.
Regional Studies Center (RSC)
60 Aram Street, #53, 3rd floor
0010 Yerevan, Armenia
Tel: (+374) 11 70 99 69